With 50+ years of experience in the areas of electronics manufacturing and compliance, Kimball Electronics's Public Safety sector can meet the needs of nearly every public safety electronic manufacturing requirement. We focus on Military Electronics, Defense Electronics, Homeland Security, Aerospace Electronics, Commercial Security, Public Safety, and Commercial Fire Safety.
As an electronics manufacturer, we know how important it is to have a dedicated team with proven experience that our customers' can rely on. This is why we offer Complete System Integration, Global Supply Chain Management, and Dedicated Repair/Service Capabilities throughout North America, Asia, and Europe. Our proven transfer of work (TOW) manufacturing process ensures your products are produced in the most cost effective worldwide location. In addition, global Kimball Electronics manufacturing facilities make it simple to get product to your, or your customer's, preferred delivery location around the world.
Key Kimball Electronics manufacturing capabilities include:
- Rapid Prototyping
- Design For Test (DFT) Processes
- ISO5 Cleanroom Manufacturing Capabilities (100,000 clean room)
- High Mix/Low Volume (HMLV) Manufacturing
- Low Mix/High Volume (LMHV) Manufacturing
- Highly Accelerated Lift Test/ Highly Accelerated Stress Screen (HALT/HASS) Accelerated Product Testing
- Component and Process Traceability
Kimball Electronics is proud to share this sampling of certifications and compliancy levels related to our public safety design and manufacturing processes:
- ISO 9001 Certification
- ISO 14001 Certification
- IPC-610 Class 2/3 and J-STD Soldering Certifications Levels
- UL®, CSA®, RoHS, and WEEE Regulatory and Compliance and Labeling