At Kimball Electronics our Integrated Engineering and Manufacturing Model brings together all aspects of product development: design, manufacturing, industry considerations, quality standards, and regulatory compliance. Our Engineering project managers each have over 25 years of experience leading large complex projects.
Learn what Kimball Electronics
can do for you.
Kimball Electronics executes on a 3-way model, providing project management of strong design services partners, managing the program timeline, project communication and support. All in a phase/gate approach.
We leverage world-class design service partner teams, offering a complete range of design capabilities.
Benefits for our customers :
- We can provide the bandwidth required to meet challenging development schedules.
- Enables a manufacturable & cost-optimized design.
- Access to broad technical capabilities, leveraging centers
- Lowers internal overhead costs, ensuring competitive EMS value.
- Provides flexible resource bandwidth.
- Customers own Intellectual Property (IP) after design acceptance
criteria are met.
- PCB Layout (Multiple CAD Packages – Altium, Allegro, Mentor)
- Plastics and Metals
- Molded Parts
- Full Design for “Look and Feel” of the Product
- RoHS, REACH, FDA, SARS, MDR/IVDR, ISO13485, IATF16949, ISO27001, ISO14971 and many others.
•Collaborative Target Costing Workshops
•Mechanical Design, and Tooling support
•Mechanical Stress Analysis, FEA
•Computational Flow Dynamics, Thermal Modeling (CFD)
•Electronics Simulation, Hyperlynx, SPICE, ANSYS/ICEPAK For PCB Thermals
•PCB Layout Design – High Frequency, Embedded Passives
•RoHS, REACH, IMDS, Conflict Minerals
•Program Management, DOORS, AutoSAR, ASPICE
•13485, ITAF/16949 Compliant Hardware and Software Development
•Power Electronics Design Development
•EMC/EMI Simulation, Testing, Mitigation, Shield Design
•Environmental Testing, HALT/HASS, ESS
•Analog Circuit Design
•Digital Circuit Design
•Microprocessor/Microcontroller Circuit Design and Code Development (C++, Assembly, Linux)
•RF Design (Zigbee, WiFi, Bluetooth, Cellular)
•Web Based Programming/Design
•PC Level Programming