- Our customer is our business. We must provide innovative products and services that excite our customers and exceed their expectations of quality, features and enduring value. We also must recognize and respond quickly and creatively to ideas of others, both internally and externally.
- Long-term customers are more important than short-term results. We will promise only what we know can be delivered; we will strive to deliver more than was promised.
- We seek to consistently demonstrate a sense of warmth, humor and mutual respect in our relationships with our customers, to be the company with which they most enjoy working.
- Our people are the company. Kimball has been built upon the tradition of pride in craftsmanship, mutual trust, personal integrity, respect for dignity of the individual, a spirit of cooperation, and a sense of family and good humor. We seek to enhance this culture as we grow.
- We cultivate a leadership style that embraces the attitudes of personal autonomy and empowerment; individual initiative and teamwork; employee involvement and continuous improvement; and open, non-defensive communication.
- We shall foster an organizational structure, information systems and development of personal skills that maximize our peoples' flexibility to respond to our customers on their own terms.
- We want employees to share in their company's success, both financially and through personal growth and fulfillment.
- The most unfair system of all is one that blindly treats all situations the same. Therefore, we discourage rigid rules and policies in favor of a philosophy of individual responsibility and flexibility, so that real needs, rather than the rules, are met.
- Offering ideas for improvements and new products is an opportunity we all share, a responsibility we must all accept. We seek to promote and reinforce an entrepreneurial spirit -- a conviction that growth and continuous improvement is everyone's job.
- We seek a diversified group of employees who can be committed to preserving and enhancing these values.
- Suppliers are our partners, an extension of our company. They must share our commitment to total quality that exceeds our customers' expectations.
- The environment is our home. We will be leaders in not only protecting but enhancing our world.
- Recognizing that an attitude of pride in the company and the community are intertwined, we seek to share, but not impose, our values within the communities in which we live. We also strive to help our communities be great places to live.
- We believe the greatest contribution we can make to the prosperity and quality of life of the communities in which we operate lies in being a dynamic, growing company.
Photo at right: Hillsborough County Public Utilities awarded Kimball Electronics Tampa with the Excellence Award. This award is for the demonstration of environmental excellence associated with industrial pretreatment and inspiring others to perform at their best. Pictured: Mahmoud Zand, General Manager (left) and Tim Morris, Facilities Manager (right)
- Profits are the ultimate measure of how efficiently and effectively we serve our customers and are the only true source of long-term job security.
- Profitability and financial resources give us the freedom to shape our future and achieve our vision.