Kimball Electronics has over 50 years of experience in industrial electronics manufacturing. We can meet the design and manufacturing requirements of your control and instrument electronics assembly. Our experience spans many industries, with electronic assemblies used in industrial motors, electrical motors, agricultural electronics, and focused electronic assemblies for the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) industry.
As an electronics manufacturer, we know how important it is to have a dedicated team with proven experience that our customers' can rely on. This is why we offer Complete System Integration, Global Supply Chain Management, and Dedicated Repair/Service Capabilities throughout North America, Asia, and Europe. Our proven transfer of work (TOW) manufacturing process ensures your products are produced in the most cost effective worldwide location. In addition, global Kimball Electronics manufacturing facilities make it simple to get product to your, or your customer's, preferred delivery location around the world.
Key Kimball Electronics manufacturing capabilities include:
- Rapid Prototyping
- Design For Test (DFT) Processes
- ISO 5 Cleanroom Manufacturing Capabilities (100,000 clean room)
- High Mix/Low Volume (HMLV) Manufacturing
- Low Mix/High Volume (LMHV) Manufacturing
- Highly Accelerated Lift Test/ Highly Accelerated Stress Screen (HALT/HASS) Accelerated Product Testing
- Component and Process Traceability
Kimball Electronics is proud to share this sampling of certifications and compliancy levels related to our industrial electronics design and manufacturing processes:
- ISO 9001 Certification
- ISO 14001 Certification
- AS9100 Certification
- IPC-610 Class 2/3 and J-STD Soldering Certifications Levels
- UL®, CSA®, RoHS, and WEEE Regulatory and Compliance Labeling
For more information on our Industrial Market experience and capabilities, feel free to explore one of our
Package of Value Papers.